I know I'm really late in doing this so I'm very sorry but a few weeks ago I was nominated by both the lovely Merelle from Merelleabella and then the equily as lovely Tracy from Fantastic Fun Fashion. I'm not going to lie and say I knew all about this award as to be honest I've never heard of it until being nominated (oops!)! For those of you (who like me at first) don't know what this award is, it's a simple little way to share blogs that have 200 or less followers by nominating them, to which they then must write 11 random facts about themselves, answer 11 questions chosen for them (or 22 for me in this case!), nominate other 200 or less follower blogs and then ask them 11 questions! This is going to be pretty long compared to my other posts, but here goes!
1) I have a genuine obsession with buying things. Not because I necessarily want it, I just feel like I need to make the most of the opportunity of a sale or discounts, etc. Writing this down now makes me realise how totally stupid this is haha!
2) My three best friends are my muma, my boyfriend and my next-door neighbour.
3) I did gymnastics for 13ish years, competed for South West and also went to America twice to compete. But please don't bring it up, I literally cry when I think about how much I miss it haha!
4) I'm so organised, it's probably bordering on OCD.
5) When I was 15 I trekked around Costa Rica for a month with a group from school. It's my biggest achievement to date.
6) I have 'a thing' for a lot of stuff. I have a thing for jewellery, shoes, bags, stationary (notebooks especially), lists, coats, old suitcases, fine liners, etc. But when I say 'a thing', I don't just mean I quite like it, I mean I have a serious THING (for example, I have over 300 pieces of jewellery haha!).
7) It has been scientifically proven that less than 2% of people on this earth can say my name on the 1st, 2nd or even the 3rd attempt.
8) Last night I dreamt I was heavily pregnant and I'm not going to lie, I was quite disappointed when I woke up to no cute baby bump.
9) I've picked at the same bit on my bottom lip for about 3 years now. I really hate it and wish I could stop but I do it subconsciously and especially when I'm nervous/upset/worried/scared/bored (which is the majority of the time).
10) I used to have 4 Giant African Land Snails as pets. They were called Gary, Vanilla, Jesus and Stella.
11) I'm pretty much always over-dressed.
Sorry there are so many!
From Merelle -
1) When I'm not blogging or working I don't really do much special. I sound so boring but I like to just relax, eat, look at online shops, write lists, doodle, do my nails, tidy, etc. Very boring I know!
2) My dream job would be making money by doing nothing. But realistically, that won't happen. So maybe an illustrator/designer. Sorry to be dull again, but I really have no clue what I want to do!
3) The cheapest make-up item I love has to be any of my MUA lipsticks. They have such lovely colours, and for just £1 it means I'm not scared to try colours I wouldn't normally.
4) My inspiration always has been and always will be my Mum. She's the most amazing person I know. She'd the kindest, strongest, happiest, most generous, loving person, and if I could be even a fraction like her, I'd be happy.
5) The blog I read most regularly has to be my little Lilo's (Lily's). Obviously being one of my besties I want to read and see all the things she gets up to, especially as I'm now away at uni and don't see her much.
6) If I could live anywhere it would be New York. I've only been there once and for a mere 4 days but I knew instantly that I want live there in the future.
7) The most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me. Hmm. There's been a lot! When I was about 6, I was at gym and on the bars. It was my turn to do a swing and as I did, I let out a little (I say little but yanno..) parp. Obviously now it's not too embarrassing, but when you're 6, surrounded by your laughing coach and friends, all you want to do is sit in a hole for a little (long) while.
8) I don't have a preference when it comes to natural or heavy make-up. I like both, but just for appropriate times. Natural in the day, heavy at night.
9) The biggest beauty disaster I ever had was being about 14 and my own grandma had to tell me too cool off on the bright green eye shadow and glitter eye liner. You know it's bad when you're grandma tells you.
10) I don't really have secret obsessions. But I will say I'm obsessed with quite a lot (see facts 1, 4, 6 and 9 above).
11) Sweet all the way. Forever have a major sweet tooth.
And now for Tracy's questions -
1) My style icon is probably Jessie J. Not very original I know, but I just really like how she can pull of both the boy-ish casual look, and also looks amazing on the red carpet in a classy, sexy dress.
2) My favourite actor is definitely Morgan Freeman. He's just so cute and would make an awesome granddad.
3) Cadbury all the way. Galaxy's good, but I could eat Cadbury all day and night.
4) I don't have a favourite author as I'm ashamed to say I don't read. Like, ever.
5) My favourite high street shop/s are the really cheap ones you get all around London (which we have now got in Cheltenham yay!). It's all cheap and tacky but I love buying items in there and then seeing the faces of my snobby friends after telling them where it's from after them complimenting me on it ;)
6) Best advise I was given was probably 'ignore them' when being picked on at school.
7) I'm not into that whole superhero thing I'm afraid so would have no clue who'd win out of Batman and Iron Man!
8) A celebrity I'd aspire to be like would be Beyonce. She's just perfect. Her voice, her figure, her family.
9) Dream holiday destination would be on one of those REALLY expensive islands, where you live in those little huts that are on top of stilts in the water. No idea what it's called but you all know what I'm talking about.
10) Blogging icons would be of course Tracy for nominating me ;)
11) I started blogging out of boredom, pure boredom.
My nominations -
Kiara from Lion In The Wild
Kirsty from Just Like Heaven
Nicolina from Beauty Impassioned
And finally my galdem Daisy from Daisy Cakes
My questions to you -
1) You can only live in one item of clothing for the rest of your life, what is it?
2) If you have one, what's your middle name?
3) What is the best/weirdest/funniest name of one of your pets (if you have one!)?
4) Snog, marry, avoid. Justin Beiber, Johnny Depp, your postman. Go!
5) What key things make you love and therefore follow a blog?
6) Name one person or thing that can instantly make you happy.
7) Llamas or monkeys?
8) You've just won the lottery. What's the very first thing you buy?
9) Would you rather it was forever cold/snowing, or forever boiling hot?
10) Who's your favourite artists? (Doesn't have to be just a painter for example, it can be an illustrator, musician, dancer, fashion designer, etc).
11) What one achievement in your life are you most proud of?